Summer Reading 2019
How Does It Work?
Who: Kids in Kindergarten – 12th grade
Goal: Read 20 minutes a night and 900 minutes this summer!
- Fill out your log every time you read.
- Every time you reach 100 minutes bring your log to the library to get a ticket to enter for a prize and a FREE book!
- You must present your log for prizes!
- 1 Free Book and a ticket for every 100 minutes you read.
- Read 900 minutes this summer to earn a Summer Reading Bag!
- Summer Finale Party on July 26th.
- July 25th is the last day to enter for prizes.